Tegaderm bandages are clear allowing for visibility of the finished tattoo while keeping it covered and sterile during the healing process. Available in a variety of sizes
Tegaderm Film Dressing
A new staple of the industry. Field tested, Lucky's approved! - no more sticking to sheets or clothing
The bandage is clear allowing for visibility of the finished tattoo while keeping it covered and sterile during the healing process.
Tegaderm may be applied right away or soon after the initial bandage is removed and left on for up to 7 days.
No application of ointments which attach dirt and debris - Perfect for feet or places with constant clothing contact
- Small 4" x 4.75" (10cm x 12cm) (50 bandages / box)
- Large 5" x 8" (12cm x 20cm) (10 bandages / box)
- Roll 6 in x 11yd (15cm x 10m) Cut to size ( roughly 66 6x6 bandages)
- Roll 4 in x 11yd (10cm x 10m) Cut to size ( roughly 66 4x6 bandages)
- A waterproof, sterile barrier which protects newly tattooed skin from external contaminants while still allowing oxygen and moisture out.
- The dressing is made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin and flexes with skin for greater comfort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.