A new staple of the industry. Field-tested and Lucky's approved! - no more sticking to sheets or clothing
The bandage is clear, allowing for visibility of the finished tattoo while keeping it covered and sterile during the healing process.
Tegaderm may be applied immediately or soon after the initial bandage is removed and left on for up to 7 days. No application of ointments is needed. Perfect for feet or places with constant clothing contact
- Small 4" x 4.75" (10cm x 12cm) (50 bandages)
- Large 5" x 8" (12cm x 20cm) (10 bandages)
- Roll 6 in x 11yd (15cm x 10m) Cut to size (roughly 66 6x6 bandages)
- Roll 4 in x 11yd (10cm x 10m) Cut to size (roughly 66 4x6 bandages)
- A waterproof, sterile barrier that protects newly tattooed skin from external contaminants while still allowing oxygen and moisture out.
- The dressing is made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin and flexes with skin for greater comfort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.