Hive Caps Eco
Greatest Ink Caps for Tattooing…now Eco Friendly
Made with sustainable and biodegradable wheat straw material.
Easy Set Up. Just snap together and get to work. More stable than standard caps. Stack-able and reversible for small and large caps (comparable to #9 and #16). Measuring lines for reliable mixes. Stack to prevent drying and contamination on long sittings. Less splatter for cleaner working. Snap them together or use individually. Open Faced for visibility. Countless fun configurations. Made by and for Tattoo Artists.
The hands down greatest ink cap for tattooing. Hive caps make for easy setup and are more stable than standard caps. Just snap together and get to work!
Each hive cap contains 4 usable ink cells in a "small #9" side and "medium #16" side. Each bag contains 50 Hive Cap sets totaling 200 useable ink cells.
- Contain both small and large Ink caps comparable to #9 and #16.
- Have built in measuring lines for reliable mixes.
- Are open topped for visibility.
- Allow for infinite fun configurations.
- Stack-able to prevent drying and contamination on long sittings.
- Creates less splatter for a cleaner working area.
- Can be snapped together or uses individually.
- Made for Tattoo Artists by an Artist.
Patented US D814,567 S
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.