DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITIES, 2 MAX LIMIT ON OPTI CIDE WIPES
Opti-Cide-3 surface disinfectant completely kills representative infectious disease causing microorganisms within 3 minutes. Available in 100 Wipe Tub, 32oz Spray or 1 gallon Jug.
Due to a national shortage, Spray Tops are currently unavailable. Only 24oz bottles without tops available.
Opti-Cide-3 Surface Disinfectant
Opti•Cide3 is a Surface Disinfectant, Cleaner and Instrument / Ultrasonic Decontamination Solution and features a 3 minute kill time.
Available in 100 Wipe Tub, 32oz Spray or 1 gallon Jug.
- If safe for use on inanimate surfaces including plastics, stainless steel, chrome, acrylic, vinyl, glass, Plexiglas®, and baked-on painted surfaces.
- Leaves no hazardous chemical residue when used as directed.
- Contains no dangerous phenols, chlorine, artificial dyes or perfumes.
- Requires no special precautions or personal protection attire.
- Meets OSHA blood-borne pathogen requirements for disinfection in healthcare facilities and is formulated following strict FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
Opti-Cide-3 completely kills representative infectious disease causing microorganisms within 3 minutes compared to other solutions which require 10 min , including:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Clostridium difficile bacteria
- Viruses (Hydrophilic and Lipophilic) Including:*Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) *Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) *Influenza Virus,Including Swine Flue (H1N1) *Rhinovirus *Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) *Herpes Simplex Virus *Poliovirus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.