For just the right bend, our Lucky Supply Spring Roller has a fitting for both your liner and shader springs, indicated by the "L" and "S" engraving on opposite sides. Just secure your spring between the button head screw and roll bar, using the wrapped line engraving as your center point, and roll away!
- Bar measures at 4.5" x 2"
- Includes 2 button head screws (1/4")
- Liner and Shader spring sections indicated by "L" (1 & 5/16" diameter) and "S" (1 & 3/8" diameter) engravings on opposite endpoints
- Requires 8/32" Allen wrench key (not included) for adjusting and securing button head screw
- Made in the USA by Lucky Supply Mfg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It came, it rolled, it rocks!
Fantastic product. Quality design and functionality. Does exactly what you want it to do, smooth rolling bend with no kinks. Thanks Lucky Supply.
Thank you for the great view, Andrew. We are happy to hear you like our Spring Roller!
I bought this out of pure curiosity and didn’t expect much. I used it to roll some new springs for a liner to experiment with it. Much easier than using a bottle and the curves came out very uniform. No stress point from hard bends. Will definitely make it in with the maintenance tool drawer.
Works as it should
Rolls perfect springs