Wilbur Raymond King was born in New Albany Indiana in 1894. King began tattooing in 1912 after attending the Indiana school for the Deaf. He tattooed on America’s carnival/circus circuit before settling down in central Kentucky and finding a home with his wife Fannie in the early 40’s. Despite King’s hearing impairment, he made a living for himself as a tradesman, farmer, tattoo artist and sign painter up until his death in 1969.
- 80-12x8 offset printed pages on a premium quality matte 100lb paper with flexible lay-flat stitch binding with an embossed fabric cover.
- Over 40 sheets containing hundreds of King's beautifully executed tattoo flash designs.
- A full biography, family photos of Wilbur, photos of Wilbur's machines.
- Photos of Wilbur's tattoos.
- A portion of the proceeds from this book will go to purchasing Wilbur a proper headstone at his final resting place in Kessinger, Kentucky.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.