Alconox® 4 Pound Box Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner- Made in the USA
Alconox® Powdered Detergent This is a heavy duty, concentrated detergent, developed especially for laboratory use, but for which there are many other applications outside the laboratory, that can be used either manually or in conjunction with ultrasonic cleaning. The product has been especially formulated to be "free rinsing" (e.g. easily rinsed off with running tap or distilled water) with virtually no redeposition of removed (and unwanted) materials, all of which translates to virtually a complete absence of any residues.
- Especially formulated to be "free rinsing"
- Anionic in nature
- Biodegradable and is readily disposable
- An excellent replacement for corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Product Type: Detergent
- Size: 4 Lb carton
Tergazyme is a concentrated, anionic detergent with protease enzyme for manual and ultrasonic cleaning. Excellent for removal of proteinaceous soils, tissue, blood and body fluids from glassware, metals, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass with no interfering residues. Ideal as a cleaning agent in Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-Filtration Systems. USDA authorized. Dilute: 1:100. pH 9.5
- Concentrated to save you money
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Protease enzyme removes proteinaceous soils, tissue, blood and body fluids
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.