Choose TAC Sciences Tattoo Anesthetic Cream for fast and effective pain relief. Approved for use before and during the tattoo application process. TAC is a topical anesthetic cream that targets and neutralizes tattoo pain at the source. Developed in collaboration by board-certified dermatologists and industry-leading tattoo artists.
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Made In The USA
- All Natural
- For professional use only
- Made in the USA
- Before application, wash hands with soap and wear gloves.
- Shave and wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Use a tongue depressor to stir TAC and then apply a small amount of TAC to area. (Leave on for 30 min for small area or 45-60 min for medium to large area before wiping off completely.)
- Apply the stencil. (Keep TAC handy to apply during tattoo process.)
- Tattoo outline first.
- Apply small amounts of TAC throughout the shading and color session. (This is when TAC works the best!) (Apply on top of a dental bib and not seran wrap when using on work station.)
- If white ink is going to be applied then clean the tattoo. Apply a think layer of TAC Tattoo Anesthetic Cream on the Tattoo. (Wrap the area for 5-10 minutes and then begin tattooing on top of the applied TAC)
Daily Use Instructions
- Apply thoroughly, especially after shower/bath to help hydrate, nourish & moisturize the skin.
- Apply as needed during the tattoo session. Can be used together with Tac Sciences Anesthetic Cream.
Tattoo Healing Instructions
- Apply to new tattoo 3-4 times per day during the first two weeks of the healing process. Continue daily use to keep skin hydrated and to protect tattoo vibrancy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.