Zensa Numbing Cream - Available in 2.5g & 30g Tube
Formulated for painful procedures like waxing, microblading, injections, tattooing and more.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like eyelids, lips and the bikini area
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
- Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
- Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
How to apply:
- Clean & Apply -Take a hot shower or clean area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
- Seal - Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup and 10 minutes for injections.
- Wipe - Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning procedure.
Zensa Healing Cream - Available in 5ml Foil Pack & 60ml Bottle
- Vegan, steroid- and cruelty-free relief for skin conditions like eczema
- Formulated with medicinal-grade and all natural ingredients. Calendula and grapefruit oil are proven to reduce irritation and speed up healing
- Shea butter and cucumber extract soothe and hydrate the skin
- Includes sunflower seed oil to brighten your tattoo and preserve its original colour
- Will not impede ink settling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.