- All Lucky Supply Clip Cords, Foot Switches and Power Supplies come with a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- All Heavy Duty Iron Clad Clip Cords come with a five-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- All Lucky Supply Machines come with a lifetime warranty, guaranteed by Lucky Supply.
** All other machines are guaranteed by the individual builder of that machine. Please contact machine builder for specific details.**
Repairs & Return Shipping
- Return shipping costs are not included in the warranty, without prior approval by Lucky Supply.
We will repair machines if they are outside their warranty however there will be a charge based upon extent or repair or rebuild.
- For Further Warranty Information please visit our Service page.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that Lucky Supply’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any service(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). Lucky Supply shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or equipment or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
Copyrights & Trademarks
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Lucky Supply and website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Lucky Supply.
- Lucky Supply reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Florida. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Florida, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Florida, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.