- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Bordetella pertussis
- Carbapenem Resistant Escherichia coli
- Carbapenem Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecium
- Extended-Spectrum ß-lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Human Coronavirus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Influenza A Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG tuberculosis (TB)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC BAA-2108)
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus Rosenbach
- Trichophyton interdigitale (ringworm)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITIES, 2 MAX LIMIT ON OPTI CIDE WIPES
Opti-Cide® MAX Disinfectants
Available in 100 Wipe Tub, 32oz Spray or 1 gallon Jug.
Due to a national shortage, Spray Tops are currently unavailable. Only 24oz bottles without tops available.
Opti-Cide® MAX is the next evolution in Micro-Scientific’s surface disinfectant offering. Opti-Cide MAX is the best alternative for an everyday, multiple-use surface disinfectant. It is fast, broad spectrum, compatible with surfaces and an excellent cleaner.
Opti-Cide MAX kills tested organisms in 30 seconds to 1 minute, except on TB which is killed in 2 minutes. Faster kill times mean faster turnovers. Opti-Cide MAX also kills the dangerous ESKAPE and ESKAPE MDRO organisms in 1 minute. ESKAPE bacteria are responsible for approximately 2/3 of all Hospital Acquired infections (HAI’s).
Opti-Cide MAX is safe on clinical surfaces such as acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, chrome, plastics and more. It cleans better than high alcohol formulas (55%) as it won’t affix blood and soil to surfaces. Our low alcohol formula (20%) won’t cloud plastics like high alcohol formulas. Opti-Cide MAX has a powerful scrubbing ability to quickly and effectively clean surfaces, while still being safe on surfaces. Opti-Cide MAX is a true broad spectrum disinfectant this is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Tuberculocidal.
Opti-Cide® MAX effectively kills the following microorganisms...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.